The mission of interEDGE is to help international students and professional achieve their educational and career ambitions.
We strive to achieve this by:
- supporting global talent in defining and realizing their career goals through online and in-person training and coaching services
- partnering with higher education institutions to complement their academic and career support services
- connecting with employers and organizations to maximize the potential of their diverse and global workforce
Only one out of three international students were successful in receiving an H1-B work visa (Source: Brookings). The competition is intense and constraints are a plenty for international students to find a job in the US.
At the same time, two out of three students who did not succeed in receiving work visas in the US have to adapt and find alternative career path like finding a job back in their home country.
Both these scenarios require that international students leverage their strengths, sharpen their skills and adapt to a changing context.
interEDGE training and coaching services help international students to improve their chances of success in the US and beyond by leveraging a model of 3C’s–confidence, communication, and connections. Our approach:
- Hands-on experience: We will offer a range of online and in-person opportunities to practice and personalize the learning to students’ needs, aspirations, and background
- Resources: We will curate trends, tips and advice to help students to understand American job market, inform their career decisions and sharpen their skills
- Lifelong learning: We will engage and support students throughout their career lifecycle as they develop into successful professionals
interEDGE is born out of a combination of an unmet need and passion of two former international students, Di Hu, from China, and Rahul Choudaha, from India. They both graduated from American universities and succeeded in not only finding jobs in a tough economic climate but progressed to hold leaderships roles in their organizations. With interEDGE, Di and Rahul, want to pay forward and help many more international students succeed.